Saturday, February 15, 2020

Stealing My Neighbor’s Tree: Portable Wood Milling!

How I turned trash destined for the wood chipper into wood slab treasure thanks to a tolerant neighbor and a portable sawmill. I’ve been meaning to post about this since late last fall. But, as with most crazy stories, this one should be worth the wait! I made both this long post for those of ... Read More about Stealing My Neighbor’s Tree: Portable Wood Milling!

The post Stealing My Neighbor’s Tree: Portable Wood Milling! appeared first on Ugly Duckling House.

Via Home Improvement http://www.rssmix.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

524: 3 Sales Secrets That Will Help You Close Your First or Next Deal

A decade ago, Chandler David Smith was a broke college student. After searching for jobs, he was given the opportunity to try his hand at d...